youpovdl.info is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on youpovdl.info or if links
to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and
you want this material removed, you must provide a written
communication that details the information listed in the following
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and
attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site
that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact
an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to
have been infringed and including at least one search term under which
the material appears in youpovdl.info’ search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that
use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the
copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and
under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to
act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send the written infringement notice along with your claim to the
following email address: complaint[at]youpovdl[dot]info
Please allow 3-5 business days for an email response. Note that emailing
your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider
will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due
the complaint not properly being filed.